I can finally confess to triangle angst. On Wednesday we figured out why the triangles were not laying on the dome properly. I turns out they hadn't been cut correctly! That realisation was rather horrifying, to say the least, although from a personal point of view, it was a relief to learn my calculations had been correct. It had taken me several days to sort the calculations because it's a very long time since I did any serious maths, and I found it very challenging! It's all sorted now, thank goodness. Huge thank you to Davy for cutting down every strut to a new size and to Susan for sanding.